my wish

y m i still sick?
wad a weekend...
i canot even eat, drink,
sleep, watch tv n play nicely
i was actually coughing
n coughing
n coughing x 10000000000
(add more zeros if u want?)
n the worst thing is
i really wanna sleep
but i suffered frm insomnia

so much of my serious attempts
2 do more add maths exercises
i havent even do my add maths hw...
plus, i just remembered, my bio. exercise
n 23rd of july is almost there...
i havent tell my father abt my results...
i just wish i can turn back the time
den i will definitely not go 2 sit 4
my add maths paper...
but this is all too late now
pls god...at least, just at least
dont let things go on like this anymore...

another thing...
slad week (or watsoever)
i have absolutely no idea abt...
mayb i need 2 think backwards
"nyarwad"..."dals"...wadever...
hope yx thought of something good bah
but 4 now, i just wanna get well
n 4get abt d no-good things
once and for all~

Comments

Popular Posts