forever in my heart ♥

*will edit later for the photo captions*
[edited]

the nice scenery chosen by me x)

me, kas, eli and giny =)

for our class page =)

nice leh?

the peas xP

cheese~ (aww, eli is damn cuteeeee)

erm...

so swt.
we looked like statues (swt) especially ELI (hahahahaha) *i'm so evil xP*
look at eli xP
_______________________________________________________
other pictures taken today:

me, felicia and giny =)
lalala~

ah pei and me (ah pei with fake height)
chin ying and me =)
wee~
mad.
dont laugh at him ahh x)

dear khai and me =)
us =)
giny, paperfish, lee heng and ah van (i took de picture!! nice leh? *proud* xP)
ah jie, chee kuan and me (my spects...urgh.)
my lovely mashimaro ah jie and me =)
ah van, lee heng, me, giny =)
giny, lee heng and me (see lee heng's face...lol)
giny and me (oh i love this picture ^^)
giny, me and paperfish =)
giny and paperfish =)
take 1
take 2
p/s. i love you all <3

Comments

Popular Posts