to:

1) my hair
- sorry for never letting you grow long before and not combing you often.

2) my brain
- sorry for always sleeping and let you become dumb dumb until you cannot memorise things properly.

3) my eyes
- sorry for not caring for you and let your power increase.

4) my nose
- sorry for not plucking you each day until you become quite flat.

5) my teeth
- sorry for not brushing you clean enough until you can shine like diamond.

6) my hands
- sorry for torturing you to do so much work each day.

7) my shoulders
- sorry for not sitting and standing properly until you become a bit hunch.

8) my tummy
- sorry for eating too much until you become quite big.

9) my thigh
- sorry for not doing exercise everyday until you become very fat.

10) my skin
- sorry for not applying any cream on you and let you become dark dark.

11) my blood capillaries
- sorry for eating too much fatty food until you got partially stuck.

12) my heart
- sorry for hurting you for the nth time.

i am sorry. ):

Comments

Anonymous said…
=O

Popular Posts