happy fathers day.

today's sun-nyday people :)
even though that the sun is not shining brightly xP

just drop by to say
happy fathers day!
to my little papa.

you know,
i've started adding the word 'little' in front of papa (and even for mama xP)
since last year's end. if not mistaken. heh.

well, maybe i just want them to feel young...i guess.
after all they're in their forties...
oh i dont want them to get old so fast :(

eventhough i'm pretty sure that little papa wont visit my blog,
i just need to write something to him here.
thank you papa for taking care of me, and raising me up...
and for staying up with me when i'm studying overnight for my pmr...
and for not scolding me eventhough i never passed my add maths...
and for comforting me when i failed in my exam...
and for many, many, MANY other things that you've done for me...
i cant survive until this day without you. really.
i will work hard to make you smile and be proud of me.
and i just want you to know that you'll always be the best papa in my heart.
i love you.

p/s. take care, *haposippo* :)
i cant believe that i actually cried while typing these. =x

Comments

Anonymous said…
wah.. no sco u addmath fail lols comfort u exam fail lols

eh, got tok to the gospel fwen anot.. u ahhh
Unknown said…
yaloh x) but i still feel bad lah of course...

havent got the chance to talk to her yet. going to soon :)

btw i know her name is crystal xD

Popular Posts