oh goody,

i'm super duper HAPPY! till today =D
things are finally going as smooth as a vanilla smoothie x)

i feel a sudden urge to change my blog title to
"be happy :) NO, i'm already VERY HAPPY!"
lols.

before i start to explain why am i so HAPPY!
i would like to say sorry to all the cute human beings out there
for not blogging for so long =)

you know,
its actually ok if you failed.
it makes you even happy and brings you more contentment
when you succeed! to do the same thing again next time =D
and whats more,
you'll feel very excited when you start to blog especially when
the last blog post is the one that you say "i failed."

i'm not creating suspense,
it should be really clear at this point,
that i, dawrayn chai, have passed my car exam!!! xD
woohoo~!

oh, thank you God =)
thank you for helping me to reach my dream.
(the one that i'm wearing sunglasses while driving my lovely blue! car with philip!- my dog beside me)
lol x)
now may i announce that the dream is already 20% accomplished =D
remaining 80%: earn money, buy car, earn money, buy dog x)

then the next thing that is worth feeling happy about is that
i'm settled with my further studies thing.
will be going to UTAR to pursue my graphics design degree
after the one year foundation, that is =)
and class starts on 31st of may.
so all overseas plans will have to wait after four years.
never mind lah horr x)

yes,
everything is going on very well for me,
and i'm really thankful that it is. really really. chin ja ne.

life is a show, and you are the director.

i'm beginning to love my life to its very bit ;)

Comments

Anonymous said…
woohoo pass liao!
Christ said…
haha wow, pass! lols.. congratulations! wanna thank you Lord ar? come join campus meeting la! lols..

Popular Posts