ommo!

i've combined two days into one.

just a couple of hours ago,
my day starts at 5pm, sunday 30/1-
when i just woke up and put on my specs,
and looked at the clock which shows five-p.m., clearly.

you cannot blame me.
the weather is just so nice!
it's been raining non-stop since i-dunno-when outside there,
and the air turns so cool and humid that my brain keeps telling
my other organs and body cells to stay sleepy and keep sleeping ;)
plus, im half sick.
maybe the vitamins and lozenges i swallowed make me sleep more xD

8pm arrived soon enough,
fyi, its the showtime for the-must-see one million star finals LIVE from taiwan!!
ommo! how can i miss watching it?!
so i 'booked' the whole living room and forced my family to watch with me xD
the climax finally reached around 11.20pm,
when they announced lee jia wei, jess- as the winner for one million star 7 :D
she's so pro!
the song's pitch is so friggin high and she can just reach it without any mistake.
her voice is really flawless man!
and she's also the 1st malaysian that won the contest!!
thumbs up for lee jia wei! *clapps* ;)


and now im sitting in front of the pc,
current time: 4:13am, monday, 31/1.
accomplished the following tasks in 3 hours, ie:
1) played restaurant city and pet society, which i've not opened for days,
2) listened to a few super nice songs,
3) created a mixpod for my dear bloggie,
4) visited my pals blogs,
5) checked my emails, and
6) tweeted something on twitter ;)

ommo, i've done so many things in so little time! x)
*feeling proud of myself*
staying up late is so good,
you can complete so many things efficiently and effectively,
and the best thing is there's nobody around to distract you!
(although its really cold and it would be better if you're inside your blankies feeling warm x// and in all of a sudden your tummy will feel hungry and you will suffer because there's no yummy food to eat x_x)

feeling really hungry at the moment.
ahhhhhhh! *swallows saliva*
perut, you perlu bertahan, terus bertahan, tak ada makanan tau?
ommo. im driving crazy already.

mr. sky is crying outside there again,
mr. bed should be missing me by now,
mr. blanket should be feeling extremely miserable without me, and
mr. pillow should be feeling lonely too,
although danny, dwinkle and ben is right beside him...

yes, im talking to myself.

mm. it's pretty obvious
that
i should just go and sleep now. *yawns*


good-far-past-midnight-and-near-dawn-night ;)

Comments

Popular Posts