up-date!

i have only 1hour to update my blog :)
someone out there wants to stalk me but i've deactivated my FB.

well there's no big deal actually.
one of my friend just kept on nagging me on how frequent i spend all my time on FB, so to jaga my muka, i tell her that i will deactivate my FB for one whole week ;)

no worries friends :D

about my uni life for degree.
yeah, there's not even one post about that eh :P
hence im going to update you guys about it NOW ;)

unfortunately, i dont know why but the uni admin somehow thinks that we are geniuses.
we have to take 6 subjects for year one sem one.
OMMO.
& the time table is worse.
everyday 8am to 5pm (except for wed. we finish class at 2pm)

i dont even have time to sleep!

whats even horrible,
outta the 6 subjects, only 3 of them got exam.
& the % was like 10% or 30% ONLY.
-______-
which means nothing but assignments.
lots and lots of assignments.

when you finished one and successfully submitted it, "POP!" another assignment comes.
it's NON-STOP, you dont even have time to breathe.
and because all the subjects are assignment-based,
you cannot cincai do them but you have to use your heart and soul to complete them.
IF not?
you have to repeat that subject. like seriously.

lets look at the list of assignments in hand now:
1. Assignment 1 English Communication: Letter Writing
2. Exercise 2 Computer Graphic: Postcard-designing
3. Assignment 2 Visual Communication: Poster-designing
4. Assignment 2 Creative Thinking: Create Children Story Book
5. Weekly Journal for History of Art & Design (PLUS update blog. PLUS mind-map)
6. Drawing I: Value wheel

most of the assignments are due next week.
& i am so dead because that means more sleep-less nights.

stressed? maybe a little bit ;)
i very invulnerable to stress one laa :P

okay.
needa continue on my postcard designing in the Mac lab liao :D

buh-bye! ;)

Comments

Anonymous said…
many +u! Im watching! lols
Unknown said…
lol. many tq! xD

Popular Posts