Sg trip ❤

1121

And so i light packed in the morning, strolled my way to KL Central and awaited for the nv ren's arrival from kampar. It's sort of a first-time experience again with my qian shi de lao bu. So around 1pm ish we were otw to TBS to catch the bus to Larkin, JB. Always take KKKL bus, she reminded. We had some porridge (iloveyoo) before departing, and also mcd fillet o' fish :9

It was raining quite heavily while we chatted non-stop on the bus. Talked about stuff, a lot of stuff. Stuff about us, stuff about our friend, stuff about the trip, stuff about previous happenings, stuff about what's gonna happen next in life, what ifs, used to bes, and maybes... Kinda have this mutual agreement with nv ren that 计划赶不上变化。(Which is really a sad truth, what's the use of plans when most of the time things just wouldn't go as planned. Sad enough.)

Arrived Larkin about evening time and managed to grab some kfc foodies to feed our tummy. We tumpang at a friend's house, whose parents are really friendly, warm and very cute (very). I loved their family feeling, it really feels like home. Uncle works in Sg and their house is only 10 minutes by car to Sg! Super shuang. So paiseh cos they let us use one room and idk how they arrange their sleeping places ;___; They insisted but still... I should have prepared some presents for uncle and aunty as well, haih... -///- Uncle treated us dinner at his friend's place, and later on we went gai gai at Aeon to buy the stuff for tmr's party. Oh ya, the view from Jb to Sg is fascinating, especially during the night when city lights glimmered across the spread of land, and it's so NEARRR!!! That night, I saw Singapore for the first time, literally (haha). Pardon my sampatness haha, I've never been to Sg before. #likealegend :P

We went back to their cosy house and washed up. And lolollllll hahahahah we practice singing in the room, thinking that nobody will hear us. Mana tau my friend's brother is just next door. Goshhh super paiseh man. Anyway, the day ended quite peacefully for me as I just wandered into dreamland when the lights were switched off. Nv ren had a hard time getting to sleep cos she said it's too cold, lolll.

***

1122

I was awakened by the sound of various music videos -____- What a way to get up haha. That nv ren borrowed my friend's lappy to do her slides, but both of us are not familiar with Windows 8 and we cannot find power point... big fail. So we ended up feeding our ears (early in the morning) to a lot of songs while waiting for everyone in the house to get up. Uncle brought us to this newly opened café (he is one of the boss) and we had breakfast there. The café looks grand and it has this old-town feeling, which was the theme. They wanted to improvise certain areas so we gave our comments and ideas. Their business will sure grow big cos we took a round to survey other cafés in that area and none of it looks attractive enough to compete with their 東山園 Home Street Café (imo) hahaha.

After that we went back to my friend's house and they are in the prep mode for the night's big party :D That nv ren touched up a few of her slides and yayyyyys Singapore here we come! My friend's brother dropped us off at Jb City Centre which is really huge, can fight with Midvalley i think. It was super crowded as well. We went all the way up and arrived at the custom. It was quite a long walk but luckily I'm used to walking haha. Don't think I can point directions to people if they ask but I can remember the way if I were to go there again :D

Then we took two rides of Bus no. 170 from Jb to Sg (Actually I'm not quite sure if the custom is in Jb or in Sg cos both places looks the same to me -_- Hahahaha my sense of direction really cannot la. And so we arrived at Kranji (a mrt station) and I got an ezlink card for myself, woohoo! We took the red line to Jurong East, which took about half an hour (the red line memang is slow...) and switched to green line to Bugis. Bugis street is so happening and it kind of looks like Bangkok's chaktuchak market. We makan some stuff there and proceeded to office-searching. Gosh, it was hard. We asked a lot of people and none really know the road name or building numbers @@ Finally got one guy told us that one side of the road is even numbers and another side is odd numbers. We walked somemore and pheww finally we locate it. That nv ren cannot tahan walking and so we took a bus otw back. It was around 5pm ish when we arrived our next stop, Raffles Place via mrt :D

This is the main purpose of coming Sg hohoho, to see the Merlion! Yayyyyys. We came out from the mrt exit and saw a river with ferries in it, and the nv ren led the way through some grand hotel and the moment we came out, it's like a whole new world as I saw skyscrapers, Singapore flyer, Marina Bay Sands hotel in front of me!!! :D Got super excited and took lots of pictures, will attach it down here hahahahah if you don't mind seeing my sampat face xD Oh oh! And I finally took pictures with the Merlion! Hhahahaha.

It was around 6pm when we hurried back to the custom, passing by the same route. I think we spent more time on transport than walking and sightseeing, haha. Long queue at the custom... haih. By the time we reach Jb, it was around 9pm already. Goshhhhhhh, and we still have a party to catch! Luckily the party is still on-going when we went back my friend's house. Nv ren said maybe they waited for us to cut the cake (omg guilty ttm... I hope not bcos people always cut cake at last right? T_T)

We makan quite a lot and even drank a few cans of beer :D Then we played Chordaidi a few rounds. Honestly, I don't think I can play it lolll... hopefully they were not bored of my way of playing as I kept asking people around me which card should I put next @@ Not talented enough. We tumpang the night at my friend's place again, which was initially not the plan, cos my friend's uncles and aunties and relatives also tumpang the night at their place. We planned to stay at a nearby budget hotel... but who knows it turned out like this. Super super super paiseh la.

***

1123

Last day at Jb. We were rushing with time as we need to catch the bus back to KL cos the nv ren's Ets to kampar is at 6pm. Luckily we are just in time for nv ren to be delivered to kampar. Other than feeling paiseh to my friend, and didn't get to online for 3 days, and didn't get to see Hengaroo, it was a fun trip overall :D Tq nv ren for spending your precious assignment time with me (She's broke bcos of this hahahahha), and tq to my Jb friend, I am really really paiseh for tumpang-ing at your house for 2 nights, take care and I will pray for you lovelies! 

***

TBS

Nv ren with porridge and burger haha

Bus tickets

東山園 Home Street Café, Permas, Jb

Jb City Centre

Bugis junction

I made my pics into a collage in order to appear less zi-lian :P

Comments

Popular Posts