《想停止的瞬間》EP 13


I'm loving Miss Oh

Currently watching: About Time 멈추고 싶은 순간: 어바웃타임 


[Spoiler alert!] 
This episode starts with Miss Oh sending a fake message of her own “funeral” and so all her friends, including Doha and Mika rushed to her house, only to find a smiling and lively Miss Oh greeting them. Miss Oh explained that she have always wanted to do this kind of thing. It is not like a joke or prank, she really thought that saying goodbye should not just be filled with people crying over regrets because they were not in time to see her before she left the world. 

Miss Oh’s idea is brilliant. All her long lost friends showed up, after getting the notice that she “passed away”. Doha barked at her saying how can she make fun of this kind of thing? And she briskly replied “If I said I miss everyone, lets gather at my place, would you all come??” True that, wow. It is kind of sad that people only react to “funeral” rather than “normal gathering”. Miss Oh I support you.

Dad and I had this idea before too. Dad say he would like to have his funeral whereby he would fake his death and lie in the coffin, hearing people giving speeches about him as a person, his life and everything. Then at the end of the funeral he would get up and tell everyone that he was actually alive. 

I mean, this is not entirely a bad idea. Maybe you could even hear real confessions because people only seem to tell their truest feelings when they feel you would not find out (no one knows why?) See those letters with no addresses, people visiting graveyards and cry in front of the deceased, you get the idea. And they don’t make up the idiom “only dead people keep secrets” for nothing. It is really funny to think about it, why people can't just cherish the ones they really cared about when they still have time? Why people have to wear a mask all the time, even in front of their loved ones? #rhetorical 

So uhm, maybe I will do this someday? Don’t hate me okay friends, haha!!! Can't believe my comeback post is about my recent favourite drama. Okay I promise I will update this blog more often! Don't know would people still read it though, hmm. x

Don't regret only when someone dear to you passed away.
Cherish each and every moment together with them.



Comments

Popular Posts