yes, i went to

taman jaya yesterday.
and no,
i dont go there because i miss my "taman jaya" guy.
which is not the truth xP
i mean not exactly the truth.
lol, you know x)
.
got a shock just now when my mama told me that
my mama de mama saw me at taman jaya with my mama xP
lol, tongue twister xP
i must really go for another eye check.
how can my mama de mama saw me BUT i didnt saw her?
i very tall meh xP

hope my mama de mama didnt saw my silly face when i'm swinging wild.
got my pants wet for the swing xP
speaking of this i really wanna complain that how can a taman be a taman
with ONLY two sheer swings on that big land?!!
and they're wet somemore!!!
*chill*

ok, ok,
cannot be like a jelly anymore xP
must be like peanut butter.
ohohohohohohohoho xD
.
stpm result is out today.
which only means a thing: spm results day is drawing near!!!!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
*going insane and gek dong*
i cant imagine crying out loud in public like
xxx on tv x/
omg. this stupid day is driving me crazy x/

going to stop writing now,
other posts coming up soon.
real soon, i promise ;)

p/s. of course i chose the swing where the puddle below it is smaller x) *there's a little birdie in the middle pic =) and yes, i know my hp is old.

Comments

Anonymous said…
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattt.. very swt
Unknown said…
yes, i know that too xD

Popular Posts