sometimes,

10 is just obviously NOT enough.
so we need 11 or even 12, once in a while ;)

yup, the unit is hours.
seriously, how can one manage to sleep less than 10 hours?
in fact, i will go very blur if i sleep less than 10 hours,
i may be looking at you but my brain is sleeping,
or maybe you can say that i use my
left ear to listen, but all the info will go out from my right ear xD

nevermind if you dont understand x)

it's a bad thing that i kept yawning during class lectures recently,
then dozing off during the 5 minutes break.
tsk tsk.
especially during sociology.
it's not that mr. akmal teaches badly, but it's because of the subject.
sociology.
*shakes head* i'm so going to bang my head on the wall.
need to start revising now.

if only there's a coffee machine around PE block.

the only thing that can make me wide awake is
kim hyun joong appear in front of me!!!
no lah, no lah xP
i will suddenly think of the 3.9 CGPA thing,
and i will jolt up from my day-dreaming and day-sleeping :D

although it's kinda impossible...
but i shall never give up till the end! =)

go zzz for 11 hours!! xD

Comments

Popular Posts