미안 해요 (i'm sorry.)

maybe i've turn weaker as time goes by.
physically. and mentally.

to be honest,
i dont mind if people say "i hate you." to me.
but i really, really, chongman, chinja dislike it when people tell me:
"you looked sad."

ommo.
i cannot stand this one. NO!
and i guess it's as simple as 123 for you to figure out whats my response-
*quickly flash a LARGE smile :D*

yeah.

well, dont try to interpret or somehow investigate whats my problem.
i have no idea myself about my weird behaviour.
i cant stand myself sometimes too xP

and there's another not-good thing about me.
i'm slow.
as in s-l-o-w,
which means i'm not able to think fast.
and it takes time for me to digest something. a lot of time.
my brain is no good.
he's too simple, and his connectors are not always connected to each other.
and too bad,
the brain happens to be the only organ that directs a person's thoughts, movement etc.
hence, a slow dawrayn is produced.

anyways, just wanna tell you that
i've decoded your message after (plus minus) a thousand and few hundred days.
and sorry it took so long.
and sorry again,

for everything.

Comments

Anonymous said…
you looked sad.. LOL

Popular Posts