aigoo.

i must be strong!

sorry people,
for letting you feeling worried about me for so many days.
esp. to my dear wing and feet.
i will try my best-est to remain positive de.
geob-jeong-ma-se-yo :)

and about the "earthquake-please-come-to-malaysia-and-kill-me" thing,
i said it out of pure randomness,
coz that time i cannot finish my assignment and was so frustrated
and ngam ngam hou Japan got earthquake.
touch wood lah, i also dont want to die so fast :P
i not yet go paris leh ;)

and actually feet's problem is more serious than mine.
as her B, i must save her le.
*planning in progress* :)
__________________________________________________________________

life @utar.
recently i felt like a ham in between the sandwich.
all because of the two ladies cold-fighting with each other,
(you know who you are)
i'm quite upset honestly.
you two should really sit down and talk, thats what i can say.

and to the lovely people out there that reads my blog,
my current situation is between okay and not okay, 50% vs. 50%.
quote from taecyeon in dream high:
"bring the positve 50% up to 100% is the best way to reduce the other negative 50%"
something like that :)
worth for a try.

25th, 26th, 29th and 30th april are the dates for my last sem's final exam.
after that, you can see the original dawrayn™ © ® again.
be patient! :D

걱정마세요 ;)

Comments

Anonymous said…
swt.. okie see ya soon! +u

Popular Posts