you can say it's random :)

actually i should really get my drawing started.
but im just too lazy :P

15 drawings arrrrr.

ommo.
and now there isn't any nice korean movie to watch also.
cannot release stress liao.
i miss dream high ;(

something happened today.
not a good thing i should say, but everything's sorted out now.
kinda.
not gonna write it out,
someone will kill me =x

my hair has become super messy these few days.
it has sorta grown loooooong in all of a sudden.
and the weather nowadays is so hot. OMMO.
and i have this small little voice inside my mind that kept telling me to
"cut it off, cut it short."
well. someone tell me what to do.

one more thing.
i began to realise that entering a U really makes us old.
OLD.
10 years older than our actual age perhaps.
chinja.
im exhausted lah.

although i still believe that everything's gonna be alright in the end,
i still hope that we can skip the process part :P
jump from 1 to 100! hohohoh x)

anyways, foundation is going to come to an end.
we are gonna dot the fullstop real soon.
please stay well, body :)

i must hold on tte! :D

Comments

Popular Posts