-____-

the moodless emoticon, i call it. (means no mood)

a little explanation for my 14/5 blu! post :)
well i've just finish writing the previous post. it's from last saturday, i dunno why i just cant sleep so i woke up around 3 something and decided to blog and somehow lost control of my hand from typing the whole story out.

Hence, i worked on it for 3 hours or so but still cant finish it before 8am. (gonna catch the ktm to go to work) Thats why it's only out now :P


went window shopping with my pals today.
dunno why, i just feel kinda moodless.
maybe because both of my friends are also very moodless?
so we eat and eat.
after pizza hut, we went mcdonalds.
ah, and i promised my chocolate sundae that after i ate him i will try to cut weight.

sigh. still feelin' kinda moodless now.
whats wrong with me?
the numbness, it's like your brain is blank. like a white piece of A4 paper.
and you just wanna stare outside the window for nothing.
and you just wanna sit down and glare at the floor for nothing.
and you just wanna stay on the public bus forever without getting down.
-____-

i think i need my dolphin. #ifyouknowwhatthatmeans

going to degree in like 10days time. for 3 years.
hmmm. it's no big deal. i can do it :)

recalling how easy the drama goes when "After 3 years" appeared on the screen.

usually at the first episode or the last episode,
the story will jump from present to the future,
in one second.

well, life is LIKE a drama, but it's not one.
guess im gonna switch on my be strong! mode.
and move on with a smile :)

작별 :)

Comments

Popular Posts