111111.


nice number. cant believe that im actually alive to witness this special day that happened just once. ONCE. im sure that many people would be having their weddings carried on today; or even have their babies born on this day.

so when people asked them those questions, eg. when did you two sky born one pair (LOL) got married? or when's ur daughter/ son's birthday? or when's YOUR birthday? they will reply "111111" with pride and joy.

okay i have to admit that i wanna do that too. for no reason. :P

oh, how i wish to be born on that day that has such a beautiful and lucky date. and to think that i actually missed that chance 19 years ago really make we wanna scream like mad. if i could just bertahan for a few more hours, and not kicking my mum's stomach like there's nothing else to do on earth... i would be a 0808 special baby instead of 0708 normal baby. uhh.

never mind i know its fated. it's God's will. i know i know. #imdaydreamingignoremeplease.

okay. time to reveal what i did today- which is absolutely something that means nothing.

*12 hours ago*

OMMO. i cant believe im wasting this special morning waiting for my brother's registration at LaSalle. AND IT IS NGAM NGAM HOU AT 111111 11:11:11AM. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

please let me shout people. PLEASE. by right i should be putting my hands together, sitting on my comfortable sofa and making a wish (or two) (oh or maybe three, i cant decide :P) at that hour.

BUT i was standing on the dusty ground of LaSalle's hall with NO air-cond, queuing up with other khun po khun mehs (parents in Thai) to register a place for my "beloved", one and only brother.

*flips white eye* #directtranslation.

and *breathes in* i missed it. 11:11AM. i didnt even realise when it comes and time just flowed away... like that.







if something is not going to be mine, don't even let me see it. NO, don't even let me know that it existed. I DONT WANNA KNOW AT ALL.

sorry, im just being emotional here... ignore me please.

i friggin hope that he's able to get a place in Catholic high. if not my sacrifice would be pointless. you heard that lil brother?

lemme suffer with two of my ulsers this weekend. i just wanna... cool down.

*breathes out*

Comments

Popular Posts