My lovely plan!


woooookay. so when i was chatting with my friend just now, i suddenly came out with a perfect plan for myself :D (Yesh, i am always so random.) Next sem would officially be my last year in degree; which means only a few more months to internship. i really really hope that i can work in a lovely place where i can learn more and have fun at the same time... preferably some magazine companies (choice#1) or advertising firms (choice#2), etc... OR maybe some kind of company that pays you for travelling around the world and you just need to photograph the nice places you've been to and write some good reviews (choice#3). Oh yeah! that would be my ideal job :D

Gosh. i'm starting to get really excited about this :DDDDDDDDD

so the above sketch as you have just viewed-- would be my plan for 2014 and 2015. By then i would be about 22ish. Hahaha. Still young, yay! ;)

thereforeeeee... i'm gonna work extra hard to get the life i want. everything's still a dream now, but i'm certain that it will all come true :) So for now... i will start off by making sure i can graduate in 2014!!! xD 

Comments

Popular Posts