Di da di da

Recently the rain picked some odd timing to fall from the sky. Hurm. Guess im slowly facing the difficult stage in life these days. No more sunny days for me: windy and rainy days are here and they have decided to stick around. There are a lot of questions that troubled me and i just cant seem to get the answers ...that i want. Uhh. 

For the first time in life ive felt so lifeless.  Ya its the usual routine going on but i cant get myself focused in anything. I even feel that i have serious forgetfulness cos i kinda forget stuff too easily nowadays. Serious huh. Got an essay to amend, tvc to produce, website to create, AND an internship company to find and to get (most importantly). This reflects what a pig am i. Always last minute. Oh when can i wake up?  Time is slipping away like nobodys business. I need a change. 

Time to turn over a new leaf. Gonna embark on this journey called Journey of finding back and getting more courage. 勇气, 我会找回你的。Ive lost it some time ago and i didnt even know. Gosh. Fixing my life before everything else falls apart. 

Jia you/

Comments

Popular Posts