bello!

and i'm finally back to blog hahah :D
really regretted for not blogging, cos there're so many things to record and remember and my brain's memory card is still left with around... 1kb nia hahaha :x
so umm this should be a long post, if i'm not distracted halfway...

*Oooo princess baby!*



just kidding hahah.

Yester-Tues-day was officially the day i started my life as a person-awaiting-to-work-next-year (which is not even an occupation =_= i mean, at least a student is one)
wait, let's start the story from 2 days ago: Monday -
which is the day that i had my very last paper in uni. 
felt overjoyed and moodless at the same time, it is kinda hard to describe, uhh.
the paper brings everything in university life to an end. 
i would not return to the factory-like place anymore,
there would be no more classes for me to attend or to skip,
no more consultations, assignments, submissions, exams, lectures, tutorials, (but i still got one more internship presentation :O)
my dog basically shares the same expression as mine, haihhh i can't even name this kinda feeling...  

and so with heavy hearts (with that expression), we ended the paper and went for a farewell k at 1u.
sang the lungs out from Monday to Tuesday (7pm to 4am), waaa and finally felt a little bit alive. super high xD
slept over at friend's house (and they watched some horror movies somemore lolll) 
woke up and had our probably the last brunch of this year together, and watched Frozen after that.
T____________T i miss them already *tears
thanks for everything, for enduring my childish behavior, for being together while rushing for assignments, for all the big n little crazy things we have done hahahhaha, and most importantly, for making every single day of my university life wonderful and colorful.

posting some pics for memories for the future TT_______TT
forgive my forever low-tech hp. Recorded a video as well, but it's not with me




***

And today, i woke up late and was greeted happily by dad that said that today is a special day (11.12.13) and that i shouldn't waste time sleeping and it's time to tidy up my super messy workplace and to mop the floor and also to make him his breakfast and also to bring Princess out because she sneaked in from the back door while mum was hanging out the clothes to dry. And to mop the floor. Mop the floor. mrhduighsduhggkdh

hoof. so much for "freedom" T^T
and again, my dog portrayed my feeling as i sorted out my stuff from previous semestersssss,
and cleaned the floor. (Pic1)
well, she basically just felt being ignored. hahahha emo queen.

did some basic calculation on how much money i've spent on this big bag of nonsense over-sized assignments. (Pic1)
It's around 500myr. Just this bag. And there are still a lot moreeee. 500. 500. 500.
*flips white eye
i don't even have a chance to splurge my part time income plus my ptptn on lovely clothes, bags, bling bling tops, heels, (and many other things pleaseeeee) that I AM DYING TO HAVE...
BUT this >>>>>>>!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!! costs me 500!

i am a miserable designer. pfft.
...so let's adore this GIANT BAG OF PAPERS with a painful heart. (Pic2)



It's okay, i'm fine. 
Gonna continue sorting out my stuff, super duper messy contents inside my laptop, hard disk and pendrives tomorrow. 

***

Only designers can relate (edited)

Comments

Popular Posts