In every corner

of my house, you can find some of my dead cells.
eg: door, tables, bed, chairs, anywhere/ anything with pointy edges, even the car plate outside.

sigh. my sense of direction,
or you can say that my "sensitivity" is super blur.
i always bump into tables and chairs and doors -______-
once i even bumped my leg to the car plate... end up a piece of blue green around 4 times 4 centimeter of a big bruise on my lap :(
and you can always see some patches of brown on my legs.

gosh. and just now...
i bumped my foot to the door again. got a scratch on my right foot :(
i dont want de lorrrrrr. what to do..

***

16/02/2014

hahahhahah i was actually scrolling through my posts in this Blogger post page, and found this draft (which i assumed that i got distracted halfway while writing, or i bumped one of my body parts into something and turned off my blogging mood that instant. Heh)

Was going to sleep now, as I still need to wake up early to go to work tomorrow. But well thanks to the afternoon nap earlier, now i'm still feeling wide awake, just a teeny bit drowsy.

***

February treated me way more nicer than January and December. Thanks dear! The only sad thing that happened is that my sis went back to China yesterday, and she sent me a voice message, which i opened and listened the first thing this morning. Teared like mad for a minute. Be strong sis. :') I love you.

***

Just a thought about life. People face problems, this is life. It's like you need to breathe everyday, or else you will say bye bye to the world. There's a lot of times i wish that life could be fair and everyone gets treated the same. But no, it won't happen, things are never that simple. Everyone has their own problems, their dark secret, some thorn in the flesh and etc... Personally, i really prefer not to tell anyone. Although i can understand that sometimes it can be so difficult that you almost feel like you will literally explode if you don't tell another person - i've survived from that, luckily.

Have to agree with my friend, that it is mainly because most of the times i don't see the point of blurting out the problems. Yeah, sure, you will get some comforting words in return, some apologetic smiles or hugs, some advice (useful or not is another story), and... there's nothing more. What's left in the end is still your own life and people cannot do anything to help you, apart than lending an ear to hear your stories, say something good, follow up with your problems, and sighing together with you at the end of the day.

Recently, i've learnt to not probe people when they seems unwilling to share something with you. Everyone has their freedom to say something or not to say something. Let it go now or regret later. Suddenly realised that how childish i was before, rolls eyes* Life goes on, rely on no one but God. And smile as you move on.

:)

Comments

Popular Posts