I'd wonder...

ungu party & bio. extra class
which is more important???
I noe is bio. class lah...
there will b lots of bio. classes dis yr n nex,
but oni one ungu party once a lifetime
aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
y exam is coming so soon? sigh...

now another problem abt mod. maths...
I'm ady quite lost in mod. maths,
n now guess wad?
pn tay is leaving us
n a new training teacher is going 2 take her place!!!
I can juz wait 2 fail my mod. maths...=.=
y we had 2 b d white mouse / guinea pig?

hp--hand phone (fun)
Hp--History period (not fun + boring)
so every1 noe dat
sej. is a boring subject
somemore d teacher doesnt teach very good
(sej. presentation also very sien--not like our grp 1 XD)
so below's d story dat happened yesterday :
It is sej. period...which was boring as usual...
so I took out my add maths 2 do...
n I do until quite happy
coz I can solve most of d question
den suddenly...d teacher came
n snatch my book!!! (n other ppl's too)
*I was so shocked + speechless*
but things go ok when we apologized 2 her
saying how sorry we r (juz 2 get our bk back-of course)
so today I was forcing myself not 2 take out my add maths
although there's a whole load of hw 2 do...
pls lah...it is really very boring--all abt Islam (y huh?)

2day's bm...even more boring den yesterday (coz dont hav edufair ma)...
we r again doing d prosa tradisional...
1 paragraph 3 pages (so u noe wad nonsense it's all abt)
I was so 'lucky' again...d teacher called me 2 read...
den I read loh...sleepily
I really wanna ask... y do we hav 2 study these?

bc...finally d last period is here
we damn happy when eli. announced : 'relief period!'
d whole class was shouting n screaming n clapping...etc
den pn. ya came in (uh-oh)
she scolded us (as usual wif her weird tone)
den she giv us hw...n went out again ^^ haha~
den we'r again talking + playing like mad ppl
as a result of accumulated stress...lol
I'd wonder...wad would it b like if every period is a relief period?

Comments

Christ said…
haha.. if every period is a relief period u will feel very boring.. like yesterday.. i feel boring and nothing to do le.. then last period got teacher lai teach.. nearly sleep.. wake up by my teacher... lol..

Popular Posts