more science stuff

oh gosh...
3 science subjects in a day
somemore gt chem. xtra class...till 3pm
sigh...how 2 absorb everything worr?
I also not a sponge =.=
hate exams lah XP

2day is such a busy day...
we r actually writing notes throughout d day
hand also pain lah...
d worst thing is :
I cough + flu (...)
cannot even concentrate
it's like I'm writing d notes wif my right hand,
n wiping my nose wif my left hand (wif tissue of course)
plus listening 2 d teacher's demonstration (chem.)
all at d same time =.=
until my whole packet of tissue used up liao
but I'm still sneezing n 'liu bi ti' (dunno how 2 say in eng.)

physics? even worse
I'm half asleep + sneezing once in a while
also gt a bit fever (aahhhhh)
aih...dunno how 2 sit 4 exam

luckily gt bio. experiment
which refreshes me up ^^
finally--we do d experiment abt saliva
waited 4 so long ady loh...
actually I didnt really do d experiment
I was just playing wif d thermometer (swt)
bcoz...u c ah
if d thermometer is immersed in2 d beaker wif ice cubes,
d temperature will go down untill 0 C
so I juz simply take out d thermometer n immerse it
inside d beaker wif hot water...
den d temperature will go up untill very high loh
yalah...I noe it's a silly thing 2 do (wu liao ma)
but it's fun anyway XD

Comments

Christ said…
so how is everything now?? still having flu+cough+fever ar?? take care lo...

Popular Posts