precious time

time went by so fast
our ungu marching practice is juz like yesterday
miss dem all (ungu ppl)
tired.....but happy~~^^
ungu will forever roxxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ps. dats y I purposely put all d fonts in purple colour

rush rush n rush.....
time is really not enough
2day so tired =.=

even more tired than ungu marching practice
plus it's not fun at all
y? bcoz of yesterday de pjk project loh...
waste of time oni
I do until midnight
till my eyes also cannot open/c properly
I don even hav time 2 do my physics peka
so I hav 2 curi-curi do during chemistry period
soree miss wong~
she saw me doing it but she didnt say anything
so good of her
soree again

speaking of physics peka,
2day pn loo is abit weird
she scold us coz we'r late (as usual)
n close d door so d late ones canot come in (as usual also)
she even say dat if we ask her any question abt de experiment
1 mark will be deducted frm our physics peka =.=
after d scolding...we do d experiment abt hooke's law...
not as fun as bio...
but d spring is very cute~~
like silver fish XD swt =.=
den ringggg~
she went mad again
dunno y also
"I giv u all 2 minutes to get out of dis lab!
If not I will deduct marks from ur physics peka!"
zadou...who she think she is worr,
chase us out ly dat
so we hav no coice but 2 'zap ye' (pack our things) n get out...
"Still left 1 minute and 30 seconds!"
swt dao...
we hurried ourselves n put up d chairs
"1 minute!"
enough...I go out ady
outside still can hear her say

"30 seconds..."
carefully, I go down d stairs...
so dat I wont fell down again (like yesterday)

coz according to jie's saying,
my feet is somehow 'inproportional' =.=

den we continue doing our physics peka on bio. period
miss ashikin is so good
she gave us 15 minutes to finish it
den...bad news
she say she canot finish d bio. syllabus
which means--xtra class on friday
until 2.30pm...(sigh)
actually, all we need is more time...
rite?







Comments

Popular Posts