happy happy day.

[yesterday]
the beautiful scenery of taman jaya on 7.30 am.

since everyday is a happy day to me,
so a happy day in taman jaya it is.

[today]
ponteng church and went back to see my former school.
SJK(C) Chen Moh.
saw my lovely teachers,
some catholic high friends,
and paperfish ^^
actually it's our date xP (paperfish, vanessa, giny and i)
but we couldnt find them.

anyways,
we used up the coupons and played some
nonsense brain-twisting game...
which is really very ridiculous.
and i dont even know why i enter that classroom in the first place.

in the end,
we collect altogether 6 tokens,
3 tokens (my brother de) + 3 tokens (i earned myself de)
so we spent 5 tokens on this strawberry thingy:
(quite cute de)

and 1 token on these:
corn sticks.

actually there's five of them,
but i already ate three xP

and 1 coupon on these:
lolipops (my ffaavvoouurriittee xD)

actually there's also five of them,
but...you know xP

also a happy day ^^

Comments

Popular Posts