pjk.

today was our last pjk period this year.
thank you pn. tan for letting us play squash ^^
this was the first time i realised that she's quite good.
humans are naturally good, right? xP

so we played squash,
paperfish, vanessa and i-
with paperfish as the coach xD
cause she really plays very well.
giny and lee heng abandoned us and chose ping pong.
anyways, who cares about what they choose? hmph.

back to our squash game.
i am suppose to hit the black and small ball as hard as i can
until it can bounce back to the racket.
so i use the "swing" technique that paperfish taught me,
and it worked out quite well.
thanks coach :)

but there's still a teeny tiny problem about me.
according to paperfish and vanessa,
i hit the ball like a toufu.
so i guess i need to work on my movement.
just wait and see my improvement xD

so after the very very tiring squash game,
i was actually sweating heavily.
my hair is dripping sweat, which really irritates me.
and people was staring at me like i look weird or what.
but i do look weird =.=
in fact, my hair looks like a mop with water.
with LOTS of water.
my friend even said that i looked like a ghost. lol.
anyways, my hair went back to normal after some time.
which is very very good ^^

now, i shall end this post by saying:
bye bye pjk periods 2008~

note to lee heng: i'll lose my weight. just wait and see...
note to miss ashikin, wherever you are: please and please come tomorrow and distribute the bio. papers. i need them desperately. thank you. and get well soon if you're really sick.

Comments

Popular Posts