the evil camel.

this is ken the camel:
picture 1

now, now, dont be deceived by his "very-innocent-look",
picture 2
picture 3
he is evil.
i repeat, EVIL!!!

let me begin my explanation for accusing him as an evil camel.

if you observe picture 1 carefully,
you'll find that ken has 4 round and wobbly feet-
thus, he appears not to stand properly.

so me, being so kindhearted,
adopted him and helped him to stand nicely on my bed
by surrounding his 4 feet with my blanky,
as to increase his feet's surface area to make him more stable.

and he, the 忘恩负义的家伙,
tries to kill me by pretending to fall down and
stuffing his big and furry head into my mouth which
fills up half of my mouth with camel furs!!!

OH that EVIL camel!!!

i'm not going to sit still with his head halfway in my mouth,
trying to choke me to death with his camel furs!!!
he must be banished away from my bed!!!
IMMEDIATELY!

...and so he was tossed out from dawrayn's bed to the ground for his treacherous scheme of trying to choke dawrayn to death with his camel furs.

now he is sitting quietly on the cushion (picture 1,2,3), waiting for the next prey (which is either my sister or my brother) to pick him up and adopt him and bring him to their beds, just to kill them of course!!!

all thanks to mum for picking him up from the floor...
and giving him another chance to kill someone. xx

Comments

Popular Posts