if i'm a guy, my name will be...

my sis ask me this dumb question yesterday.

hmm...let me think.
IF i'm a guy,
my name will be...
either one as stated below:
[dawrayn's list of guy's names a to z]
1. alex (the lion in madagascar 1 & 2 ^^)
2. ben (my bear bear)
3. calvin
4. danny (my dolphin ^^)
5. edwin
6. freddy
7. george (george of the jungle)
8. harry? harry potter (yuck...)
9. ileum (duodenum, jejunum, ileum. haha)
10. john
11. ken (as in barbie and ken)
12. leo (my star sign ^^)
13. mike (golf and mike~)
14. nick
15. oliver (oliver twist xP)
16. philip
17. q (x)
18. ryan
19. stefone (sis suggest de)
20. tiger (my friend tiger and pooh xP)
21. u (x)
22. vick
23. w (x)
24. x (x) i donwan to be called "xavier"
25. y (x)
26. zac (zac chai...weird dao =.=)

then it is decided that if i'm a guy, my name will be...
19. stefone ^^
reason: nice to be called at.
hmm...stefone chai (nice, very nice xD)

Comments

Popular Posts