today is not a good day.

[mum] [me]
"you better go outside the garden and have a walk...blablabla"
(yawns) "lazy lah..."
"dont tell me you didnt realise you're getting fatter and fatter??"
(streching my bones lazily on the sofa) "huh?"
"and you better start studying now"
(trying to ignore) "lalala..."
so mum starts to babble on and on and on and on...

today is not a good day.
i just weighed myself and the result is:
saya telah tambah tiga kilogram *going to faint*
tiga kilogram= 3 kgs
3 kgs you know!!!
i cannot accept the fact :(
i just cant.

yeah, and i flipped through my chemistry notes today.
and the bad thing is-
i couldnt seem to remember a thing that miss. wong taught
apparently i'd already forgotten about all the "chemistry stuffs"
maybe that explains why my brain seems to be so empty...
i'm doomed, right??
sigh.
and i remember that time before holiday starts
i took this photo:
caption: do am (add math)!
and now...
i havent even complete one add math question.
so long to my "i-donwan-to-fail-my-add-math-again" wish.
holidays left: 30 days ONLY
sigh.
i feel so "down" now...

Comments

Popular Posts