little birdy.

addicted to the word "little" recently,
i keep adding "little" in front of every word (or at least almost every word xP)
eg: little birdy, little mama, little papa, little sky, little fish, etc. lol.

so much for my madness,
now back to the title.
i dont put "little birdy" as the title for no reason.

now, picture 1:

yeah, that's my garden
with my mum's car
and a tree.

a bit nearer, picture 2:

the tree.
my hp kinda lau peh (from china geh)
so the picture is a bit blur xP

closer, you know whats happening now,
picture 3:

wooooooo, be shocked x)
it's 100% real ok. (i mean the nest + eggs)
cause the tree is fake. duh, it's friggin obvious!

picture 4:
aha! the eggs-not-marbles. lol.

still, it's 100% real.

last but not least, picture 5:
this is not an optical illusion.
what you see is real.
i repeat, REAL.

rub your eyes, see again.
rub your eyes, see again.
rub your eyes, see again.
rub your eyes, see again.
yeah, it's red.
or kinda maroon perhaps?
told you before, my hp is friggin lao peh.

and,
you dont need to tell me.
cause i know it's coooooool to have a little birdy's nest in my house *perasan lah me xP*

sleep safe and sound little-birdy-inside-the-egg,
nights =)

Comments

Popular Posts