the truth?

1) i lost my tie. and i think that i accidentally dropped it on the road. (long story)

2) they're GONE today. (if you know who are they...)

3) i havent finish my add math and sejarah homework. and i havent typed the civics project.

4) i've failed my add math, chemistry and physics paper. (for now ONLY.)

5) miss. ashikin told us that there are only 16 people in our class that passed biology. 16/ 49.

6) i got 50++ for my chinese paper.

7) i've cut my hair.

8) and i still cannot forget him...





by the way, did i forgot to mention that today's april's fool?

it's up to you to guess whether the statements are true or false x)

happy guessing,
and happy april's fool =)

Comments

Anonymous said…
woohoo, kenot forget who? lols
Unknown said…
bleh, donwan to tell you xP

Popular Posts