falling in love with the sky.

lately i've been capturing pictures of the sky.
dunno, maybe lkx aka khai influenced me too much liao.
she kept telling me to look at the beautiful sky up there, each morning x)
but i do agree that the sky is beautiful. as in really.
spent most of my time looking at it on my journey to school.
it's really a wonder that god could create something so beautiful.
something so big, w i d e and blue xD

pictures taken recently:
[people, forgive my handphone. he's old already xP]
the beautiful sunset. aww, how romantic.
just behind my house.
ah, i'm so blessed to witness such a nice scene =)
still remember him?
yupp, he's my baby x)
for some reason, he's still alive.
keep living, my love xD
the last one aka the unique one (if you can spot the unique-ness)
aiyahh i think i had to explain lahh.
as you can see, there are tiny specks inside the picture below.
and if you're smart enough to guess what izit, the specks are actually birds.
of course lah, where got black spots in the sky de?!?! lol.
unfortunately it's not clear enough =(
what to do? you buy me a new phone ah? xD
*also categorized by daw as the once-in-a-blue-moon-scene x)
will continue to take pictures of the sky =)

Comments

Popular Posts