02/04/2009.


what a lame picture...and it's soooooo...purple

even though i havent finish doing my add math, i must still post this on this "special fish day" x)

well, if you dunno what am i talking about, today's my dear paperfish's birthday =)

paperfish is a very gooooood friend to me...i mean us...no lah, ME x)
we get to know each other since form 3 when she entered lps. (actually we're from the same primary school, but we dunno each other xP) then we went to lps camp together, duty together, and laugh together...and...this post is getting weirder and weirder every second =.=



...lack of inspiration to write xP



anyways, she's a very kind-hearted fish, and she even lent me her brother's tie when i lost mine.

although sometimes she went mad and called me "towfoo towfoo/ daw daw chai" many many times, she's still very cute.

she loves to watch on air too x) [but she dont like park yong-ha]

*she's my dear =)

and...
she's still single xP
p/s. you can find photos of her at our blog xP

happy birthday to my dear fish x)
p/s. love you forever, my dear >3

Comments

Popular Posts