x)

hello to all after one week!
lotsa things happened lately (good, bad, to me, to all, etc etc)
and of course i'm not going to list them out one by one.
maybe just one or two or three lah xP

before i proceed,
i must surely, definitely and mustly
wish my dear lee heng a happy belated birthday!
p/s. sorry for the mistake i've made. my dear, dont be angry ah :)

and and and *haha*
i've successfully added seven! marks for my sejarah paper!
felt so happy and thankful x)
i think i'm loving myself more and more liao xD

and for today,
i want to thank all my pals for taking care of me
when i got "partially dehydrated" after pjk. lols.
actually i never realised that i'm that weak xP
i always think that i'm strong. lalala.
anyways thank you buddies, i couldnt have done it without you ;)

another good thing!
i got back my maths paper today. maths not add maths.
and guess what i get? 79% man!!!
i never in my high school life get so high for maths before!!!
woohoo! another A1 *laughs satisfactionally*

jeng jeng! here comes the last thing (which i dunno is good or bad xP)
i think it's yesterday when i realised that i actually like chien po!
you know, the chien po in disney's Mulan x)
well i dunno why i like him xP
but according to what paperfish mama had written on ah van papa's blog,

"7 Jul 09, 20:10
paperfish: Chien-Po is by far the tallest and most obese of the three, is bald, and his eyes appear to be permanently closed."
i think i like him simply because he's tall, bald and has cute eyes like this: -.-
which is kinda similar to mine when i laugh. lols.
and the good thing is that he's tall and strong!
can carry me when i feel tired of walking x)
and he likes to eat too! if not why is he obese?
he's just the guy that would say: "hey i'm hungry leh, lets go for a buffet :)"
which i would gladly reply with a "yes" x)

p/s. next month's yesterday *wink*
next next month's yesterday ;)

Comments

Popular Posts