7/8/09.

is a wonderful day.
coz' it's my seventeenth birthday (:
finally seventeen. ahh.

you wouldnt know how touched i feel today when lee heng wrote "happy birthday dawrayn" on the blackboard x) at first i was like "oh no lee heng!!!" then everyone started to sing me the happy birthday song *sniffs* then i got too gan dong and shed some little tears xP

i would like to thank each and every person for the birthday wishes. THANK YOU my friends!!! i really really love you very much xD thank you for making this day a memorable one (: and the pressies, they are really lovely x) thank you my friends, for remembering my birthday, for all the wishes, and for singing the song, and for...everything x)

ah jie bake for me de cupcakes and the angel :) thank you ah jie, you are the first person that actually bake something for me (except for my mum xP) love you <3 *muacks*

ah boy drew for me de birthday card. aww, how sweet. he's the first one that wishes me "happy birthday" today x) love him.

tupperware from charis :) so cute of her, i can use it on monday x) thanks charis, muacks.

dwinkle from pei about a month ago x) i asked her to buy for me de, cant believe that she really go buy xD thanks my love (p/s. dwinkle is his name)

the love keychain from SLAD new ajks (it's a thank-you present not birthday present but i would like to consider it as one xP) thanks guys :)

at last, i would like to thank the following people once again, from deep down of my heart.

1. God, for taking care of me throughout these years.

2. my family (thanks mum for cooking the delicious meals for me)

3. all my friends (too many to be listed out) for the birthday wishes and pressies and sms-es and messages.

4. the colleges that wishes me happy birthday (taylor's, IMCU)

i love you all. thank you :)

Comments

Popular Posts