miss me?

i miss myself too.
i mean my old self (or young?)

i remember that long long time ago,
like more than ten years...
when i was five or six years old,
my kindergarden teacher gave me a chewing gum
(for what reason i forgot liao)
and i was friggin happy coz that was my first time to eat a chewing gum xP

then of course i quickly unwrap it and stuff it into my mouth,
feeling contended (like in the heavens xD)
and while i was chewing it quite happily,
someone came and talked to me... (that someone!!! hmph.)
and of course i answered...

then suddenly!-
i swallowed the chewing gum.
[repeat: i-swallowed-the-chewing-gum.]
oh my gosh.
as a kid, my first reaction is to cry (of course lah!)
but then when i realised that i might die,
i stopped crying- i wouldnt want to cry myself to death.
*wow. i'd really surprised myself xP*

and i did a more surprising thing-
i prayed.
i cant really recall the prayer but it was mainly about
oh lord, i donwan to die and i will study harder if i dont die etc...
hah. my six-years old's brain.

come to think of it,
all of these wouldnt happen if i were in singapore x)
fate...haha xD

well the point is,
last time i prayed that i'll study harder if i dont die.
but now the prayer has become sort of vice versa-ed:
"oh lord...i will die if i dont study harder, so..."
the typical ten years after. lol.

p/s. myself, i miss you. really do.

Comments

Anonymous said…
since u hvn die hor, study harder la LOL

Popular Posts