i've washed:

four cars and one shoe and one fan ;)
lol.

ahh, that one shoe is my school shoe.
felt so sorry for him x/
it's been so long since i last washed him. erm.. since last june? x/
anyways this is the first time i dont feel ma fan while washing him.
sigh. dunno whether still going to use him onot...

the life of a shoe, haih.
i'm glad i'm not a shoe :P

you know,
doing house chores are not that bad after all,
although you will sweat a lot and get your body pain pain, xD
it's far more better than rotting away in front of the tv xP
rotting away. LOL!

thinking of finding a part time job.
hahaha *grinns* to get money $$
just thinking lah ;)


regarding the title of my dear blog: be happy,
i'm actually trying to tell everyone and myself
to just BE HAPPY, not matter what happens :)

this year starts off all wrong (for me)
and to be honest, i'm feeling kinda sad deep inside =/
hmmm...
so i hope that i can always remember to be happy,
and i hope that the wrong things can turn right :)

i am seventeen and five months young today,
and there's still a looooooong way to go x)

so be happy! ;)

Comments

Anonymous said…
wow wash him ah. so long diden wash di ar. i think i diden wash my him after spm LOL eh when wanna wash me lols
Unknown said…
yours is "her" lah xP eh how am i suppose to answer LOL!!
Anonymous said…
yaya yaya, her. she surely miss me alot lols.

Popular Posts