say bye bye

to the sickness,
and say hello to a healthy dawrayn chai!
yippee! it's good to be healthy again.
woohoo =D

there was heavy rain just now,
and something strikes me in all of a sudden...
makes me think for real long x)
if rain comes from clouds,
then will there be no rain above the clouds?
ah, it's such a stupid question with no answers xP

must blame my head. mmm.
no, my hair xD
my hair is now a BIG problem to me,
it grew so fast that i haven't have the time to think
whether i need to:
1. cut it off, or
2. keep it long.

ohohohohohoho xP
my hairs should be all shivering by now. LOL!
later all become curly curly x)
ah, i'm dreaming again. haha.

once again, it's good to be back ;)

Comments

Anonymous said…
my hair is long too!
Unknown said…
lol!! keep it long~ xD
Anonymous said…
siao.. no dignity lols no testimony also lols
Unknown said…
nazarites also long wad xP xP
Anonymous said…
i cut di lo hahaha

Popular Posts