i have a weak heart,

cannot resist too much shock x/
spm result day is killing me.
owh.

otoke otoke?!
how can they change the date like eating a piece of cake x/
i even highlighted and circled march 16th on my calender!!
and it's on next thursday somemore x(
just before my next on road lesson. owhhhhh.

today my lungs become weak also, cough a lot.
then following my weak heart and lungs is my weak waist *pain*
went midvalley today to watch movie with my darlings ;)
at first we plan to watch alice in wonderland de,
who knows queue until half the loud speaker say tickets all sold out liao :(

so we watched valentines day instead xD
not bad the movie, kinda funny and romantic *laughs*
but the one thing thats not right is the date,
cause we are actually watching valentines day after one month, ha!
and the other not right thing is that we only got tickets for the 2nd row,
which is the very reason that cause my waist to be weak xP
and yeah,
my neck hurts a lot too xD

now my whole body is so weak x/
dunno can recover before next thursday or not.
sigh.
didnt recover also never mind,
cause i'm going to get another heart attack on thursday x//

must try to control myself liao,
cannot keep thinking about that no-good day.
*breathe in breathe out* chill x/

be strong, tofu.

Comments

Popular Posts