i can run away

for a week or two,
but i cant do that forever, huh?

so i got my results last week,
and it is not good.
and when i mean not good i also mean that i dont want people to ask me how "not good" it is.
yeah.

i've let my parents down,
as usual =(
sometimes things like this just choke you to the very last bit.
how can i, how can i?

planning for my future studies currently.
a levels? form 6?
sigh.
its like i'm left with many bricks and was asked to build a house,
without knowing how.
what to do? life still continues, whether you like it or not.

challenges come and go, only people that are strong can withstand them.
am i strong enough?
i feel like typing yes xD

let time prove everything ;)

Comments

Anonymous said…
eh, u wan me help u with some cement to build ur house anot? lols

eh but i still wan ask how not good woh? not good is 9A and 1A+ ar? lols
Christ said…
lol now i understand wat u mean by cement.. lols..
Unknown said…
actually cement doesnt help much. i still have to build the house myself =/
Christ said…
haha well we can help u build if u wan.. haha i become worker lo.. lols.. haha

Popular Posts