drink, drank, drunk.

they look better without the "-ed",
so i shall not put it behind them xD

yup, thats my condition yesterday night xP
oh how can i get drunk so fast?
i'm not even 18 yet x)

we went ipoh yesterday to celebrate mothersssssss day =)
(got many mothers present last night)
and little papa brought along two bottles of champagne,
each containing 15% of alcohol.
then we went to this restaurant, which serves only chinese tea and plain water.
so i started to take the champagne xD

then after a while
(which is the time i think that i got addicted xP)
i started to like this new-to-me drink,
plus the waiter which kept serving when your glass gets empty,
so i drank a lot of it.
A LOT.

then suddenly i feel my heartbeat increasing dup-daply.
my heart was like thumping 1000 times per minute.
(wait. whats the normal heartbeat rate ah?)
make it 101 times then xD
so i was like: "mama, my heart beat very fast eh..."
then my mum was like staring at me and said:
"oh dear, your face is friggin RED!"

oh no.
and all my relatives are there.
my grandma, aunts, uncles, cousins...
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, no face liao x//

so due to my red face last night,
i shall not post any photos.
although i really really wanna post some of them. oh wait, i haven't upload them x)
the photos with me and my CUTEST nieces =D
i'm their aunt. haha!!
but of course, my face is red in the photo, so...
ah, so diu lian x'/

lesson learnt: you can drink but dont get drunk, or else... heee ;)

Comments

Anonymous said…
hey! Must show here ah lols

Popular Posts