it's May,

may i hug you?
;D

tomorrows mothers day,
so i'm talking to my little mama ;)
ah, what to give her this year leh?
come to think of it, every year i also give little mama a handmade card.
its like mothers day = handmade card.
lol.

and i think she dont like handmade cards anymore,
because if me, my sis and my bro gave her a card each,
say for five years,
it'll be 3 x 5 = 15,
plus the cards given on her birthday, five years also,
15 + 15 = 30
= the cards she have in hand xD

lol. i even imagined the picture that little mama throw away our cards
after she said: "thank you, it's very pretty dear."
hahahahahaha.

so to make this year a bit special,
little mama and i both agreed that we should do something different ;)
we will have a tea together, and hug each other after we finish tea-ing xD

at last,
may i have this opportunity to say happy mothers day to my little mama.
p/s. she likes green x)

loves, daw =)

Comments

Popular Posts