mirror mirror on the wall,

can i ask you something?

if only there's one nearby.
i have lotsa lotsa question to ask him/ her, erm, it?
lols.

not in the blogging mood recently.
tell me what to blog when i'm just doing the same thing again and again everyday?
sleep, wake up, bath, watch tv, computer, eat, sleep...
urgh.

this remembers me of the "ri ji"s (diary) we were forced to hand in
every week, back in school.
then my teacher will scold the people that wrote something like:
.
"today's sunday, i dont need to go to school, blah blah, i played computer games... then later my friends asked me out to play football. we played very happily until 6pm something, i reached home and took a shower, had dinner with my family. this is a wonderful day, i love sundays."
.
lols.
as for me, when i've really really got nothing to write,
i'll make up a story like
"today's my so and so friend's birthday..." or
"we went on a vacation somewhere during weekend..."
and of course,
the whole story is fake and fake.
i'd wonder whether the teacher actually noticed it, ha!
.
so you see,
it's actually the teacher's fault that we learn how to tell lies.
they want something new from us,
so we gave them all these make up stories loh xD
but then little papa also taught me that we can tell white lies,
as long as nobody gets hurt.
.
hmm. i'm wondering how many lies i've told before.
this shall go into the list of questions to ask mirror mirror on the wall.
haha.
.
alas, i would like to stress that i LOVE progresses.
even though i love holidays and would like to go back to the past very badly,
deep down inside i still feel a slight of joy and an urge to shoutout,
(especially after my little papa telling everyone that i'm going to university xP)
that i'm going to university!! =D
.
4 more days to go ;)

Comments

Anonymous said…
oh yea u love progresses xD

Popular Posts