dawraynbow.

yep, i've been sick for 3 weeks already.
and just yesterday, i've finally felt better, and finally realized that it's already week3.
big shock O_O

so basically, i've been sleeping for days. Did nothing, but take medicine, and sleep, and wake up, take medicine, and sleep. How wasted were my dayssssssss *smacks head*
it's really bad idea to get sick when a semester just started off.
it's like originally everyone is on the "ready, get set" mode, and suddenly people started running, and you remained there, sick and unable to move fast. In the end you are the one left behind, no one is gonna turn their heads back and look at you. No one. Great.

That's depressing enough. Plus this expectation(sssss) from tutors and lecturers because you were (still is) a good student before this.
Yesterday during history of art consultation, Ms. C: " what happened to you dawrayn? last time you weren't like this"

Ikr, i wasn't sick last time, that's why. Instead, "Very hard to find information laa Ms" blurted out. "Wrong place you looked at" was the reply.

I don't want to explain. Don't feel like doing it. I don't wanna find excuses for myself for being "lazy".

And this creative communication design module.
I have seriously no slightest idea that she love my concept so much. So much. Too much.
Back to last tuesday:-
still sketching process, everyone's still at the same stage...
I was really really sick that day. Fever up to 39 or 40, i still insisted to go to uni for tutor's approval.
Okay, luckily i sketched some really random concepts before fever strikes, and colored them quite nicely.
But the layout part -_____-
She asked for 20 and more, for 20 she say "will definitely be common, and will sure clash with others"
So with my fever, cough and all, i stayed up till 3am the day before to sketch these stuff.
You can easily figure out how it turned out.
Luckily, i still have the brains and showed her my concept first: "dawraynbow".
Maybe i was too ill to realize her expression that time, but all i remembered was i did not even say a thing, but my tutor was already telling me how i can develop my dawraynbow, excitedly. And i just nodded.
And by the end of the class, she can remember my name already. We've met just twice. Twice. And she remembered me already. All because of "dawraynbow". C:

Up till yesterday (fyi, i've been "sleeping" for wednesday, thursday, friday; skipped friday's class after i went to uni and felt all-dizzy and came back; skipped saturday's class and now the lecturer is trying to get a MC from me, and i have to go back to the clinic to get it & same goes to Sunday, i skipped children service because i was still coughing like a mad cow) Okay, so up till yesterday... i have seriously no slightest idea that she love my concept so much. I was almost the last person for consultation, all because i did not did much. I started my Ai just on Monday, and totally forgot that i should also design a self-logo and a business card. So i did all in class, that 4 hour class. Was really really guilty when i showed her. I can't believe she approved my logo. (but it's gorgeous, really xD) And yeah, my "dawraynbow" is not developed yet. Yet.

After consultation, we went for the next class, history of art and design. Some friend from another class approached me, grinning. "So how's your dawraynbow?"

"WHATTTTTTT??????" how does he even know my concept?!!!!

"Ms Susan told us, she say there's this brilliant concept -- "dawraynbow"  for Tuesday's class. Everyone knows your concept lor"

And it all makes sense to me. I suddenly can feel her excitement, joyfulness, etc... and why she sounded a bit down when i told her i have not develop my dawraynbow. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG what have i doneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to herrrrrrrrrr. (Actually i've developed a very lousy one, i put dawrayn across the cover instead of dawraynbow, and showed her that. No wonder she go and ask me where's my dawraynbow. UGHHH shouldn't have shown her that lousy work, i can't even convince myself with that.)

Everything is in a mess now. And i have very little time to catch up with others and make everything back into pace. I don't wanna run last.

And Ms Susan, I won't let you down. You will see a dawraynbow that you've never seen before in your teaching life, i assure you.

Comments

Popular Posts