Books Come Alive!

My all-time (3) favourite book-turned-movies are:

1. Confessions of a Shopaholic - by Sophie Kinsella
I really love this romantic comedy of shopaholic series and also other books by Kinsella, a writer that has the ability to make me laugh non-stop while I read them. I was thrilled when they turned the front part of the series into a movie, and I actually hope that the remaining parts could be made into movies as well, pretty please!  

2. Alice in Wonderland - by Louis Carroll
There are a lot of versions for this story, but I think that the director, Tim Burton made it even exciting with strong visual effects and it gives a more clear picture of what Alice's enchanted dream land really looks like. Plus point, my favourite actor and actress: Johnny Depp and Anne Hathaway starred it! Oh and I love the Red Queen as well, the way she talks and dresses - she's so tiny but her head is ridiculously big hahaha!

3. The Princess Diaries - by Meg Cabot
Anne Hathaway is the main cast (yayyyyyy). I've re-watched the movie version for several times because I just love the way she portrays Mia, a normal teenage girl who turns into a princess overnight... and this film was her first debut! *Claps claps* :D


Comments

Popular Posts