#wimy

#wimy

Being matured means doing the things you don't like doing.
It means having a different character with different people.
Putting on a smile when everything else crashes upon you.

Do your best even though you cannot see what's in front of you.
Set all worries aside, focus and just finish it.

People won't understand you, don't ever expect that they will.
When people put you at fault, just smile and say you're sorry. And move on.

Keeping quiet works most of the time.

Remember, a person can be very nice to you, but you cannot see what they are doing behind your back.

Growing up, the process which everyone will encounter someday.
I must say i miss a lot of people, how they are in the past, things that happened, memories...

but in the end, i miss myself the most.

xoxo, not the same person as i was before. 



***


Just a prologue on some of my instant thoughts (for the day), heh :D
The time has finally came when one of my fellow intern-mate left the company today. He came to work as the same day as me, but their college's internship period is only 12 weeks. Wuwu.. he makes us damn emo, our supervisor even asked him to give a farewell speech in the meeting. T^T

Pic taken ystd 13_3 :')

Well, everyone is going to leave at one point or another. *BIG sigh*
The upcoming following weeks, i can foresee that more and more people will leave :(

Time just flies. So fast. 

Gonna end this internship in about less than a month. Kinda look forward to my two vacation trips with all my silly bubu friends :D Muahahahhaha. TWO! Must work extra hard and find more part time jobs after internship!!! To earn shopping money of course! :D And i'm so gonna splurge them wisely! *wink wink*

Oh ya drink more water BUT don't end up like me (referring to me going to the toilet 100 times today)
Oh ya drink more water AND don't end up like me (referring to the flu and runny nose i'm having now)

tata! ;)

Comments

Popular Posts