the lorong.

the lorong is defined as a scary place by students.
mind you, there are many molesters and flashers
passing by that place- even in the morning.
so never walk alone through the lorong even
if you think you are very brave or what.

but as a matter of fact,
my everyday started by walking through the lorong,
with my sar por friend, giny.
so it was like "two sar pors walking through the lorong everyday."
swt.

back to the story.
today both of us are walking through the lorong as usual,
quite sleepily...blablabla...
so i was actually facing the ground as i walk.
then,
[DEN DEN DEN DEN...(sound effect)]
as i was looking down while walking,
i saw this pair of legs walking towards me.
okayy...this is kinda weird.
as we're getting nearer to that person,
the guy just stopped in front of me and say
something like "boo!" or "hoo!" or whatsoever-
trying to frighten me bah (i think)
then i was like "huh?!" -woke up from sleep suddenly.
then the guy just walked away like that,
leaving me staring puzzledly at the ground.
actually is that person a guy?
dunno lah...i just saw the legs =.=

then i looked at giny.
she was totally shell-shocked + rooted to the ground.
even worse than me.
poor girl...feel so sorry for her.
i think she was like going to collapse in any second.
so it turn out to be me comforting her-
and not she comforting me.
zadou.

anyways both of us arrived safely to school.
then she turn back into her sar por yang,
saying that how ke pa (scary) it was just now-
that the guy is trying to molest me blablabla...
then i was like "got meh? how you know jeh?"

so in the end both of us are arguing about
whether the guy is trying to molest me or not =.=

but giny also say something that gan dong me very very much:
"if anything happened to you, i would never forgive myself."

thats why i love ying. *winks*

Comments

Popular Posts