smile.

i've been listening to the song 你不是真正的快樂 many times.
and i dunno why but i have this feeling that this song
has something to do with my blog
and even...me.

a lot of things happened lately...
20% of them are the good ones and
80% of them are the bad ones...

so obviously,
my mood is going down and down and down everyday.
but i keep telling myself to be strong
and strong...
and stronger...

and i did it.
i compressed my sadness and i did not cry
i also laughed without knowing why.
i told myself that everything is going to end, sooner or later
then i can fill myself with laughter.

but i'm wrong.
very very wrong.
cause i don't feel happy at all.

until i listened to this song and realised something.
i've been running away from problems and not facing them.
i thought that i can just laugh as if nothing had happened.
but 這不是真正的快樂.

so now i'm trying my best to face the problems and
solve them with a smile.

"你的笑只是你穿的保護色... ...你應該脫下你穿的保護色"
i will.
just wait and see.

"...就讓 悲傷全部 結束在此刻 重新開始活著"
smile because it's over (:

Comments

Popular Posts