the long friday.

today is the last gerko day in my life.
for we wont have gerko days after we graduade =(

feel kinda sad...and a bit emo
same place, different person.
sigh.
i can just say that
this feeling cannot be desribed by plain words.

anyways, forget about the sad things,
and think about the good things-
i bought 2 rollers for only rm 2 ^^ (cheap leh)

* special thanks to those who bought handmade flowers from our stall (unit slad) =)
* thanks to charis and giny for helping me to do the slad thingie *winks*
__________________________________________________


today is also the first purple house practice of the year.
we need to run around taman jaya for 3 big rounds ><
dunno my legs can tahan or not...
anyways, i finished the 3 rounds a little faster than i thought =)
and got a pale face =.= (walk too fast and lack of oxygen + haemoglobin i think)
and this is all because of paperfish and giny.

they walk and run damn fast. no joke.
i look in front only to see giny with her outstanding yellow shirt and paperfish beside her.
and i was like super slow as they're far far away in front of me...
and of course i cannot let myself look like a snail...so i increased my speed and walk fast fast (but still slower than them) until my face turn pale pale.

and i finally learned that:
1. having long legs are actually quite useless =.=
2. mineral water taste extra nice when you need them desperately.

going to experience the same thing again next friday.
wish me luck *winks*

Comments

Popular Posts