the mosquito's heart.

it just came to me as i killed a mosquito-
did mosquitos have heart??

what a lame question...

and i killed it in a very weird way:
i was typing stuff and suddenly my leg ache (feel very yang3) so i scratched my leg and feel something small and lumpy and kinda sticky on the place that ache--which is the MOSQUITO!!! the DEAD mosquito, to be exact xP

then i look at my hands--which is filled with BLOOD!!! yuck!!! so i quickly wash off the blood and the dead mosquito on my hands, cause it makes me feel like i've killed someone (which i did not, and never will), and it makes me feel like i'm heartless to kill such a small thing...

now back to the lame question:
did mosquitos have heart??

after considering for quite a while, i think the answer should be NO.
cause the mosquito, which is obviously heartless, bite me first.

Comments

Popular Posts