Books!

Idk exactly when i started reading, but i'm certain that this girl (my sapoh) made me read LOLLLL. Around standard 3 or 4 that time ba, I started to read book after book (follow her de). So don't ask me why i love to read, it's a hobby i picked up since 10 years ago :D Okayyy so my lovely sapoh and that obasaan jio me out for movie kinda last minute ystd (But actually they jio me last week but i haven't finish my report then hahahah so they pushed it to this week - which tbh i ald forgot that i've promised them ooops. I'm not those ffk ppl type of person so in the end we dated at mv)

Was gonna watch either Captain America2 or Brick Mansions or Rio2 but too bad all of them fullhouse. Left those one one seats and front rows nia. Obasaan as usual started to nag about how much she wanted to watch movies LOLLL but she din even bring her purse so we cincai layan her and shopped instead... din buy anything at last and went home empty handed after chilling and chatting madly at secret recipe :D

Went to sapoh's hse after that and she drove me back! Yayyy. So this girl that made me read added two more books to my to-read list: A Place Called Here and Thanks for the Memories. (Kinda old cos they're published a few years back but i still havent read em.. not surprising as i've not finish reading the books i bought last year. Yet.) I picked them particularly because of their titles heheh. There are basically just two simple reasons if i were to sit down and read a book. First is if the book has a nice and catchy title and second is if the book's cover design and/or material attracted me. Sometimes when a book has different publishers that created different front covers, I would choose the nicest one to read although the contents are just the same. It matters okay, the cover design. Not really sure if the author, Cecelia Ahern named her books or the publisher did but i found all her books have interesting names.

If you could see me now, A place called here, Thanks for the memories, How to fall in love, The time of my life, Where rainbows end, The book of tomorrow, One hundred names, The gift and the very famous PS I love you.

So far i've read....... none of the above. Scrolled through some reviews though, and some of them are in my to-read list now. And i found out that they are gonna make Where Rainbows End, If You Could See Me Now and Thanks for the Memories into movies!!! Awesome! I have this thing whereby if a book is gonna become a movie tie-in I would just watch the movie and save the reading time, heh (saves plenty of time and movies give you the clearer picture!) Still haven't watch PS i love you but sometimes you just have to wait for the right timing (my logic :P) Oh ya!!! I'm also gonna watch "The fault in our stars" cos the storyline and all seems so touching... and DFTBA! ;)

Okay... on my to-read list are Just One Year (Ald half through it, it's a sequel to Just One Day, diff perspective), Wedding night, A place called here (Chapter 2 liao), Thanks for the memories and The time of my life. Five nia. Should finish them before June i guess. Actually I would really really want to read If you could see me now but since they are turning it into a movie then i'll just wait :D Still left with a piece of BB1M dunno what to buy liao. Actually i'm still thinking about the few books that i've always wanted to read but kept on dragging my time and haven't buy and read till now: Remember me? and Can you keep a secret? (both by Sophie Kinsella) and The time keeper (Mitch Albom) Idk la will sort out my usage of the last piece soon xD

Currently really can't wait to watch Rio2 (NOWWW) and Maleficent (May)!!!!! Aww and also The fault in our stars (June, USA) and Lucy (Aug)! Think i will watch them at home cinema muahahaha. Save money and also cos my student id gonna expire soon... in three days. No more student discount for me nooooooooooooooooooo...... Should really start Masters soon. Haiyo.

Will continue to read during my free time. Try reading also people, cos it's a meaningful pastime and you can learn a lot of new vocab!

To-read (Reading)

Red (Since read and read have the same spelling xD)

Going to read after I cleared the To-read :D


Comments

Popular Posts